Covid-19 Update: The health and safety of our staff and customers are our top priority. In order to do our part in keeping everyone safe, we have made the decision not to take in any new reservations or campers through April 14th. We will re-evaluate the health risk for everyone on April 15th and give further information at that time. In response to Governor Northam’s order, we will not be taking any reservations of less than 2 weeks until after June 10th. If you have any further questions regarding reservations please contact us at 757-485-0149.